Montana Association of Secondary School Principals
Members of MASSP are engaged in the administration and supervision of secondary schools or teach courses in education at institutions of advanced learning. MASSP believes the mission of every school is to continually grow and develop.
As identified in the MASSP Constitution, MASSP promotes a common bond and working relationship among middle and secondary school educators through:
- Free exchange among school administrators in relation to common goals, problems, and other areas of mutual concern;
- Continuous improvement in educational opportunities for all students;
- Providing and promoting programs for the professional improvement of member middle and secondary education leaders;
- The study of professional problems relating to middle and secondary schools; and
- Cooperatively working with other professional organizations interested in working for the benefit of education.